The Center for Life Transitions is dedicated to serving people at “crossroads” in their work/career lives. We develop and deliver leading personal, print and web solutions for work/career transitions across the lifespan — internships/college through retirement — which are integrated with opportunities for spiritual exploration and growth.
The Center brings together the best professional and spiritual resources:
- Supports the value of individuals and relationships
- Inspires each to move forward in meaningful transition and transformation
- Enables individuals to be heard, helped and healed
- Encourages the exploration of faith and spirituality as a significant resource for life transitions
We affirm the hope that a fragmented life can be made whole through a combination of faith, support, and inspired work.
The Center works in two primary ways.
- By developing and delivering:
- Confidential, individual counseling/advising services
- Group programs, workshops and retreats
- Web-based tools, resources and communities for life transitions
- By collaborating with individuals and organizations who request support for imaginative initiatives which embrace serving those in life transitions.
Learn more about our:
Connect With Us
Have a question? Contact The Center for Life Transitions today.