WORK & THE CHRISTIAN JOURNEY
“There are very few people who realize what God would make of them….
In calling me to live my special qualities and characteristics, God planted deep in myself an original purpose….
what my concrete self adds up to and to live out.” – St. Ignatius of Loyola
LifeSHIFT: Work & the Christian Journey
Start Your Life Changing Journey With Us
Event Name: LifeSHIFT: Work & the Christian Journey
Date: Friday, April 28-30, 2017
Arrival is between 4:00 PM – 5:45 PM on Friday, April 28; dinner begins at 5:45 PM
Departure is 2:00 PM on Sunday, April 30
Location: Jesuit Center at Wernersville, PA
501 North Church Road, Wernersville, PA
$200.00, includes: 2 nights, 6 meals, assessments, materials and individual consultation.
- Those who are approaching or experiencing retirement and are searching for new meaning in their next work/life phase.
- Those who have never or rarely been thoughtful about their “gifts” and how they might connect to opportunities.
- Those at mid-life who are dissatisfied with their career/work and are looking for fresh perspectives.
- Individuals beginning a career but are already looking for a change or new direction.
- People who would like to look inward and use spiritual ideas/resources to help with decision making and goal setting.
Tom Bachhuber, Ed.D. President of the Board and Executive Director for The Center for Life Transitions. Tom is responsible for overall Center leadership and strategy. His individual coaching/counseling as well as workshops and retreats emphasize work transitions. Read bio.
William Sneck, Ph.D.
Bill is on the Spiritual Center staff at the Jesuit Center in Wernersville, PA. Read bio.