Life is about facing and managing change—career, personal, family, spiritual. This retreat is an opportunity to reflect on your life and your faith, exploring avenues for new opportunities. You will engage practical career transition content, poetry, and prayer which will allow you to begin clarifying vocational needs and goals.
We all need a vision for our gifts—and language to describe our career/life objectives to ourselves and others. LifeSHIFT will include a variety of activities including discussion, personal writing, film, music, reflective solitude, using the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius and one to one consultation. Each participant will set goals, develop resources for change while experiencing imaginative ways to know God’s presence on the journey.
- February 19-21, 2016 – Jesuit Retreat Center Los Altos in Los Altos, CA
- Apr 29 – May 1, 2016 – St. Anthony’s Spirituality Center, Marathon, WI–CANCELED
- April 9, 2016 (one day) – Archdiocese of Milwaukee Cousins Center in St. Francis, WI
- April 22-24, 2016 – Sophia Center: A Benedictine Center for Spirituality in Atchison, KS (Kansas City/Topeka, KS area)
- May 13-15, 2016 – Saint John’s Guesthouse Abbey in Collegeville, MN
- May 20-22, 2016 – San Damiano Retreat in Danville, CA
- October 28-30, 2016 – Siena Retreat Center in Racine, WI
- March 31 – April 2, 2017 – St. John’s Abbey Guest House, Collegeville, MN–CANCELED
- March 10-12, 2017 – San Damiano Retreat Center in Danville, CA
- March 16-19, 2017 – Jesuit Retreat Center in Los Altos, CA
- April 28-30, 2017 – Jesuit Spiritual Center in Wernersville, PA
- October 6-8, 2017 – Sophia Center in Atchison, KS
- November 3-5, 2017 – Siena Retreat Center in Racine, WI
Read testimonials and view pictures from past retreats.
Want to experience LifeSHIFT for yourself?
Please add your email address to our mailing list and we’ll let you know when the next LifeSHIFT retreat is scheduled.